We are excited to announce our new online church directory! It contains members, staff and some active friends of the church. The directory is password protected and only available to members of our church family. You control how much information you want to share. It is a great tool that allows our church or staff members to easily connect and engage with one another from small groups to the entire church. With a church of our size, this is a great way for people to learn and get to know who other people are by identifying with their photo.
Basic instructions for using the directory can be found below. If you have additional questions you can use the Help tab in the directory, or contact Pam Robinson (email@example.com or 256-750-3225)
To Access the Directory:
- Go to https://alexcitymethodist.ctrn.co
- Enter your User Name and Password:
User Name: firstnamelastname (all lower case and no spaces)
- Press Go
- Please change your password and update your profile. Instructions can be found below or in this video: Member Guide to Updating Your Profile
To Change Your Password:
- Click the “My Profile” tab
- Change your password to something you can easily remember. Enter your new password in the password field and click update. (Your password is encrypted and is not visible to anyone, including church staff.)
To Update Your Profile:
- Please verify that your information is correct, and update if necessary. Click update.
- Upload a photo. Click “Change Photo,” then “Upload New Photo.” Click “Choose A Photo,” size it so that it fills the box, and select “Save.”
- Click on your Family name, below your photo. If there is no family photo, please upload a family photo (see instructions from #2 above).
- Please verify that your family information is correct, and update if necessary. Click update.
Download the free mobile app by searching “CTRN Online Directory” at your app store. You will be asked for our mobile privacy code. It is alexcitymethodist When the app opens, enter your username and password, and select “remember me.”
We hope that you use, learn from, and enjoy our new directory!
It also allows for mobile notifications for last minute changes or reminders.